Through Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh
Students who qualify State Level Entrance Exam conducted by Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh are eligible to apply and are admitted through counseling.
Under Management Quota
Students having passed class 10th examination from a recognized Board of Secondary Education are eligible to seek admission in I year of Diploma Course.
SECOND YEAR/LATERAL ENTRY
Students who have passed 12th with Maths as a one Subject or I.T.I. are eligible to apply directly to II year of Diploma in Engineering Programme. Students can contact the Institute for direct admissions.
The following documents are required at the time of admission:
1. 10th Class Certificate and Marksheet from CBSE/ICSE/UP Board.
2. Charater Certificate from the school last attended.
3. Medical Certificate from a registered medical practitioner.
4. Transfer/Migration Certificate.
5. Certificate of domicile of U.P,if applicable.
6. 12th class certificate and marksheet from CBSE/ICSE/UP board (for Lateral entry).
7. Aadhaar Card of Student & Parents.