Vision, Mission and Values
The Vision of Ram-Eesh Institute of Education is to provide excellence in teacher education from the pre-primary to the doctorate level.
- To provide high quality teacher education to the student teachers of all caste, creed, religion, culture, gender, etc.
- To provide an environment which develops leadership skills and all round personality of the student teacher.
- To prepare the student to face the challenges and demands of the professional world.
- To make a meaningful contribution to society by developing the student teachers intellectually and academically as well as instilling the values of Righteousness, Integrity and Enlightenment.
- To bridge the gap between theory and practice.
RIE stands for the values of Righteousness, Integrity and Enlightenment which the Institute would like to instill in the students. The Institute carries a culture with a difference, caring for value based grooming of prospective teachers.