Ram-Eesh Institute of Education, Greater Noida
Documents Required for Admission
B.Ed. Session – 2014-2015
- Candidate seeking admission must apply on prescribed application form of the Institute.
- Candidate should bring all original certificates and documents along with him/her at the time of admission.
The application form must be accompanied by the one set of following documents attested by competent Authority.
- Original Institute Copy and Photocopy of Student Copy of Seat/Institute Allotment Letters and Original Fee Deposit Slips and Admission Letter/Seat Confirmation Letter issued by University after Counseling & Fee submission.
- Original Admit Card of Entrance Test.
- Photocopies of the Mark sheets and Certificates of High School (10th) and Intermediate (12th).
- Photocopies of the Mark sheets of all years of B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.P.E./M.A./M.Sc./M.Com./B.P.Ed. etc. and Degree of Graduation and Post Graduation.
- Photocopy of any Identity Proof (PAN Card / Driving License / Voter Card / Adhaar Card/Rashan Card with photo or any other identity proof).
- Photocopy of the Domicile Certificate of U.P. in case if all education is from outside of U.P.
- Photocopies of the NCC/NSS/Scouts & Guides/Teacher Ward/Sports/Games participation etc. certificates in case of any weightage marks.
- Photocopy of the Caste Certificate of SC/ST/OBC/PH if applicable.
- Original Character Certificate from the college last attended or from any competent authority.
- Original Physical and Medical Fitness Certificate from CMO of government hospital.
- Original Name change certificate (if name has been changed after marriage) (two copies).
- Original Gap certificate if any break in Education before taking admission in B.Ed.
- Six recent photographs.
- Original Migration Certificate if last education is from any University other than C.C.S. University
(Required at the time of filling C.C.S. University Exam Form. Please keep one photocopy with yourself)