SAMAJ KALYAN DEPARTMENT SCHOLORSHIP
(Applicable only when parent/guardian/husband's income is less than two lac rupees for all category students)
All the following documents (attested by Gazetted officer) must be submitted to the Administrative Office:
- Samaj Kalyan Department application form (available at the Institute)
- Latest Original Income Certificate of the parent/guardian/husband and print out from the website.
- Photocopies of the certificates and marksheets of High School (10th), Intermediate (12th),
all years of B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.P.E./M.A./M.Sc./M.Com./B.P.Ed. etc and Degree of Graduation and Post Graduation are required.
- Photocopy of the Caste Certificate of GEN/SC/ST/OBC/PH as applicable (compulsory for all students) along with print out from the website.
- Photocopy of the Domicile Certificate of U.P. (compulsory for all students) along with print out from the website.
- Original name change certificate (If name has been changed after marriage) along with one photocopy.
- Original gap certificate if any break in Education before taking admission in the course along with one photocopy.
- Bank Account of the student must be in Canara Bank, Jagat Farm, Greater Noida only. Photocopy of the pass book mentioning account number must be enclosed with the application.
- Original Notary Affidavits separately from student and parent/guardian on the prescribed performa available at the Institute.